Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Donut with a "C"

This is one of my favorites, next to Dunkin donut. I've been a fan since the first time I tasted it during our college freshman days way back two thousand nine-ish when me and my friends used to spend our class break at this humble orange shop in front of our school - in Loyola Heights, Katipunan Quezon City. I believe their concept is like that of the american version, Krispy Kreme. What I like about their donuts is the texture of the dough when you eat it. You get the "melts in your mouth" feel and the sweetness is just right. They have flavors such as m&m's, oreo (my fave flavor), glaze, cheese and many more. Their coffees and teas are heavenly.

Their shop has gained popularity with students nearby like ours making it their "tambayan" or place for hang-out.

The shop which was named after the owner has accented and displayed their store numerous recognition such as features in newspapers and entrepreneurship awards.From just a small space at the second floor of a 2 storey building,they have branched out to malls in the metro such as in SM North EDSA. Price is okay, if its your first time and you just wanna taste each flavor, you can get their donut samplers. These are mini donuts in 15s and you get to choose flavors which you'd like to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment