Friday, December 21, 2012

Food: AriZona Iced Tea

 Before the taste cease off my palate. I'd like to share this drink that's been introduced to me by my uncle earlier.
Arizona Iced Tea

According to my uncle (who's from Bugle Boy Distributors, the Philippines importer/distributor of AriZona Iced Tea) Arizona Iced Tea is the number one bestselling iced tea drink in America. He boasts of the drink's 100% organic and all natural, No preservatives, NO artificial flavor content in these cutesy and eye-catching packaging designs in pet bottles (as seen above). He let me try some of their best-selling flavors and got me Green Tea and Blueberry White Tea while I get to choose another among a variety of flavors and picked the watermelon flavor.

I was with my mom during what would transpire to be a taste-test session :p sadly, we had this very important meeting to attend to that we had to cut our talk short. My uncle being sweet still gave us the drink which we gladly take with us as we leave.We didn't open the bottles yet until we got home.

Every flavor has its signature taste and was not easy for me to decide which flavor appealed to me the most and I'm gonna be hoarding in stores soon, so I just made "My Top 3 Ranking" with 1 being the highest and the yummiest and 3 being the least for my taste.

3. Blueberry White Tea - It is weird but the only blueberry flavor I consume are those mixed in cakes and pastries so a blueberry tea does not make an impact to me that much. However, what amazed me was...haha..the color!when I poured it into my cup I thought it will be like the color of its juice or sap but it's not. the color is transparent though I notice a light blue violet hue but it's really really more of clear liquid. the taste is okay naturally tastes like blueberry!:)


2. Green Tea -  I'm a fan of Green Tea. I actually love it. the taste is just right. the mixture of ginseng and honey balances the taste. It's light and refreshing most especially when you put it inside the ref for awhile and you drink it chilled.

1. Watermelon - I picked the right flavor. I chose this and victory to be at the top of my list as well. Tastes so much like watermelon. I really liked it.

Hey I only had three flavors to share but they still have about 5 or more flavors in store for everyone, though ohh, I forgot some of them I remember fruit punch, pina colada.

They sell these teas in can, pet or plastic bottles and glass bottles at a reasonable price. They are available in Rustan's, S&R, Trinoma and select gas stations in the metro.

There...I just realized I'm tasting it somewhat like Gatorade, or it doesn't? Go figure out~

No comments:

Post a Comment