Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012 year of Foodies

I love eating.I love food. Here's a list of my memorable foods and loved dishes of 2012.:)

JANUARY
Pizza Hut Bacon and Burger pizza and Shangri-la's Jelly-fish(literal) during my birthday.

FEBRUARY 
A Veneto Pizzeria's Meaty lasagna and Four-Cheese Pizza

MARCH
 Four Finger's Katsu Chiken Burger and Chicken with sweet and spicy sauce

APRIL
Lobsters given by our housemate fresh catch from Aurora, Isabela

MAY
President's Tea House Green Mango Shake. I love the foods at President's most especially their Yang Chow Fried rice and loved it more when partnered with fruit shake.

Italianni's house specialty, Seafood Cioppino 

Pasalubong from Japan. Thanks friend,Sarie who made an effort to set a date to meet me because she said she really bought these chocolates for me (esp. my Alfort request).So thoughtful!:))

JUNE
Tokyo Tokyo Shogun Burger. Thanks to my friend who treat me with this huge burger and fries.

AUGUST
 My Lola's home-cooked Kare-Kare. Perfect with Pilar's bagoong

Buffalo Wings!!!

SEPTEMBER
Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip. It's special because I got to order any tall size iced drink for free. I ordered Chocolate chip and just added a few bucks for grande ugrade. 

Max's Family meal. We took our lunch here before me and my family head to SM MOA. Our first family bonding with baby Bianca.

OCTOBER
Food from Wan Chai. Our dinner after we fetched ate ana from the airport after a year of living in Dubai.

DECEMBER


Quezon Specialties prepared by the nice people from St. Marks parish in Infanta, Quezon. Thanks po!

 Lucban, Longganisa. I learned how to cook it the "Lucban" way!;)...though I haven't cooked it myself yet, i just know how.haha

Arabela's Beef Lasagna - Liliw, Laguna

More foods to eat this 2013!By the way, speaking of food and health. Yesterday, at my lolo's birthday party, I had the chance to chat with the sister of my lola Nelia, she's turning 88 this march and she seems very strong. I asked what she does to maintain her good vitals.Take note, she's stopped taking vitamins and medications because she is pretty well. She shared she eats vegetables and only eats meat occasionally, she doesn't fake laughter and only laughs when she finds something really funny plus because she's talkative according to her.haha. funny lola.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment